Introducing MY - Kirk Revolution Altus A20 (MTB) - 1992/93

johnsoutheast

Retro Newbie
Introducing my - Kirk Revolution Altus A20 (MTB) - 1992/93 with Teny alloy mag wheels, and a few shimano exage parts,

its still in progress, but liking the ride so far

any comments and suggestions welcome.

im sure someone will say swap the wheels lol :D

Attachments

• IMG-20120819-00137.jpg
    IMG-20120819-00137.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,499
The wheels maybe a tad weighty but that looks quite cool. Sure you have the makings of something really nice there.

Although the wheels are not to my taste they are a great match for the frame. How does it ride?

it does ride really nice, not used to the hard ride as i normally ride xc fs bikes,

but do need to get a few bits replaced over time, not sure of the age of the Teny alu rims im sure someone on here knows, dont think thy are too old though.

just wanted something that looked a little different and attracted looks, and it already has on its first ride :LOL:

looks cool, remember wanting one when they first came out :cool:

id stick a nicer chainset on tho ;)

I like it. Even the chainset and stem which otherwise might look a bit budget add to the 'industrial' look.

It probably isn't as light as it could be, but then if we wanted an easy life we'd just stay at home and watch TV!

Good job. :cool:

Re: Introducing MY - Kirk Revolution Altus A20 (MTB) - 1992/

johnsoutheast":3eaqzakz said:
Introducing my - Kirk Revolution Altus A20 (MTB) - 1992/93 with Teny alloy mag wheels, and a few shimano exage parts,

its still in progress, but liking the ride so far

any comments and suggestions welcome.

im sure someone will say swap the wheels lol :D
Swap the wheels.

YEAH but i dont have any old school rims to put on it,

so thats why they are on it for now,

the wheels it come with were rusty beyond use

Back