Isle of Wight ride! Sunday 16th of september!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
edit! the date is the 16th! i hope as many can do that date as poss!

10am ferry! so try and be there by 930am as you would need time to sort a ticket, sort car park and assemble bikes etc!

SO41 5SB is the postcode for the ferry port. think the ticket is £13 now and the car park charge is about £5, i hinted they were taking the piss about this now but it fell on deaf ears!

---------------------------------------------------------
so i have been meaning to sort another IOW ride for a while but work has been a nightmare just recently so after a couple of PM's asking i have looked into what dates i can do.

there was a request for a saturday ride as trains etc are easier to sort out to get to the terminal so i have 2 dates as possibilities

22nd or 29th of september! plenty of notice then!! :oops: :D

i'd imagine it will be the usual times etc, 10am ferry from lymington terminal

so come on! who's up for it?!!
:D :D

p.s retro would be nice but i'd prefer you there with whatever you want to ride, if i have it i'll be riding my Demon :cool:

Arrrgggghhhhhh

Can't 22nd my eldest sons birthday weekend :(

Can't 29th as working overseas in Dubai .......

Went out last night on the Rat with a few of my mates including Fest and Lookback, everyone rode Modern bling and could not catch the Rat :LOL: here is a little snippet in HD if you have the bandywidth ;)

I must confess that after the sudden death on my Conquest I have bought something with front suspension, disc brakes and is 1 year old :oops: I bloody love it :evil:

22nd then? i can't do the weekend after the 29th as i'm at a wedding, and after that i maybe in new york, maybe.

Argh!!! A retro ride on my doorstep and I'm on bloody shift one date and holiday the other, grrrrr! :evil: Have a good one guys :D

oh ffs! :LOL:

one possibility is september the 1st but i'd have to take a nightshift off and it's a bit short notice to get cover

I may be able to make the 29th.... ,I'm off to Dubai next week so all is cool :cool:

The peaks ride is 15th so the RB calendar says :? Gus have you got knots in your socks :LOL:

jonnyboy666":5h9b3xzh said:
oh ffs! :LOL:

one possibility is september the 1st but i'd have to take a nightshift off and it's a bit short notice to get cover

Please don't do that on my account mate, it's my nippers Birthday on the 1st so that ones out for me too! I'm sure i'll be able to join you later in the year :D

Thanks for thinking of me and PM'ing me :cool:

Not wanting to be awkward and come with yet another excuse for missing a retro ride, buuuut.... I'm waiting to here from work as to whether I can have the 22nd/23rd off for the hills killer event on the 23rd... http://www.sunseaandcycling.com/hills-killer.aspx If I can get that weekend off I will be resting/prepping stuff on the Saturday in readiness for the Sunday :LOL: If I do get that weekend off there's no hope of getting the next one off too :(

Back