Have you ever been to France?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
Went to gay Paris a couple of years ago, loved it. It was very French.

We'll be going back soon.

al. :D

Was there in July at morzine riding my modern suspension great place can recomend it can't wait to go again next year

Many times.... lived in Cherbourg for a year aswell.

Becoming more and more attracted to Germany as I get older though.

Went this year for the first time since school trips in the 80's, didn't take our bikes (shame on me :D ), but we did take this photo on the croix de fer. Sweet!!

Attachments

• brad in yellow.JPG
    brad in yellow.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 336
tintin40":2heqbjny said:
hamster":2heqbjny said:
tintin40":2heqbjny said:
twice. boring both times. GB is better to be a tourist in.

I take it you don't like food, wine and cycling? :?

Mainly British food certainly not French food. Dont drink. Cycling is OK as cheap form of transport in the summer.

:LOL:
Love your sence of adventure.

I've driven the length and breadth of France a few times, love it although I probably prefer Spain, better wine, better cava (champagne), better food, better weather, and the people are friendly and fun loving.

st mont michel, carnac, st marlo, sking somewhere in the alps a few times, paris and the beach somewhere in the south.

forgot about filling up a petrol car with diesel after getting off the ferry :roll: and ending up in dunkerque on chrismas eve, none of the locals would help us sort the car out until we meet a nice german lady who helped us no end, strange considering the history of the place

gregs656":6lcpkv7o said:
Been many times. Skiing, summer holidays - adventure holidays.

Tis a great country, I'm half thinking about packing up the car and heading over there for a week in september once the school holidays are over. I can be there in three hours from here, or I could go in the other direction and be in birmingham . . . . hmmm. . . . :LOL:

come to Birmingham, we have cheese, bread and wine as well....

come to Birmingham, we have cheese, bread and wine as well....
And we speak a completely different language (apparently...)

Lived in France about 10 years ago. Worked in Decathlon store in The Loire Valley. Riding was Ace. Did a few Sportives and at the Feed Stops, not a Gel Bar or Banana in sight. Just plenty of Red Wine, Cheese & Baguettes. Was half P***ed! by the time I got back to the Vilage Hall...& in the local Crits there were a few 'Chargers' as no controls...

Been asked today about going over for some Sparky work, so must get this Blizzard finished!

Back