Dog poo - leave it or bag it?

REKIBorter":1sbcsxd6 said:
The bridleways around here are littered with horse poo. They too should be made to clear up after themselves.

I remember once talking to a mounted policeman in the centre of Lancaster - Horseshoe Corner, pedestrianised for those that know it. The horse took an enormous dump, steaming, stinking, the lot. A mate of mine walked past at that moment and said "You'd f**king arrest me if I did that!" Cue total sense of humour bypass astride the horse.
I got arrested for pi**ing myself in Next doorway!

sylus":2tkl3j8u said:
So why isn't treading in dog shite lucky like birds kaking on ya?
I don't know how to break it to you - so I'll just do it like this...

There's NOTHING lucky about a bird crapping on you.

In the words of David Brent - sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

REKIBorter":5j3dtsxf said:
The bridleways around here are littered with horse poo. They too should be made to clear up after themselves.

We were mountain biking at the weekend and one of the fields was covered in sheepshite, Farmers should be made to bag it and bin it too! :LOL:

I think the issue with dog (and cat) poo is more the diseases people can pick up from it - with dogs some of the worms can cause us serious issues and with cats toxoplasmosis is very dangerous for pregnant women. With horses there is neigh problem :)

Dog, cat and human fecal matter is a problem because it's meaty, herbivores, well, it's mushy grass. But never mind cat and dog try fox.

Neil":1t9ivdsl said:
sylus":1t9ivdsl said:
So why isn't treading in dog shite lucky like birds kaking on ya?
I don't know how to break it to you - so I'll just do it like this...

There's NOTHING lucky about a bird crapping on you.

In the words of David Brent - sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue.

Unless you are a lover of a certain brand of jazz vocalisation.

Our dogs crap where we tell them, and on the rising tide is perfectly acceptable for me away from where people go on the beach as a rule. Down the river bank where no one can walk is fine too. Everywhere else we will bag it.

Back