I Got Snow

cannondale king":ej806k1u said:
its hear too i hate snow it turns to slush and its cold and sh1tty i hate snow aarrrrhhhhhhhh its cold why is it not summer already dame it :evil: :x :x :x :cool:

Because we live on a cold dull wet little land

Was last March like this??? I've looked at pictures of my first Wu/retro meet and its lovely and sunny in April :D
As they say 'What a difference a (day) year makes :LOL:

tintin40":1gczy8q4 said:
Was last March like this??? I've looked at pictures of my first Wu/retro meet and its lovely and sunny in April :D
As they say 'What a difference a (day) year makes :LOL:

No this time last year i was at my caravan in wales and was lovely as if was like this then would i feck stay in a tin shed in a field

On the news last night they said that easter would not be this early for another 150 years. What / Who decides when easter is?

REKIBorter":1ulms2sl said:
On the news last night they said that easter would not be this early for another 150 years. What / Who decides when easter is?

The fairy god mother :D

tintin40":1y56z3we said:
REKIBorter":1y56z3we said:

The fairy god mother :D

I always thought it was the easter bunny but he doesnt pull dates ot the hat at random as that gives him nightmares of the time he was with houdini :LOL:

Back