My 99 GT Lobo-1000DH build (finished page 5)

I've changed the bars to 1.5 inch, fited the rear brake caliper( what a tw@ to do!) so here is how she stands at the min.

Lobogarageleft.jpg

Lobogarageright.jpg

Sorry for the crap pics, its peeing down outside, better ones up when it drys up.

Looks great. I am new here and only joined because I've always been a fan of the old GTs and I see there is a lot of talk about them here and pictures and knowledge. I am now in the position to obtain them (if I can find them) and I have an STS and just got a Lobo frame (carbon) that I am putting together... but I am not going all original as it is way too hard to find the parts.

I have the original Azonic saddle, but it is HUGE and I hate it so I am not using it.

Hey dude, welcome to this awesome site/forum. Thanks for the nice comment, I'm trying to get as near spec with my build the only thing I cant find so far is the wildgripper DH tyres in 2.2 so I've got the 2.1 version, oh and have hope discs and hubs, the original saddle for the alu version is the SDG bigboy which I have fitted to mine, I dont know if it was different on the STS Lobo?. Yeah I'm also a big fan of GT's too!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks but they look too new for my lobo. Sweet your STS Lobo looks really nice, you should start a build thread on the forum. :cool: :cool:

yeah sure am, cant wait! Nah not going to see much use at all. The time and money gone into this is mental so I want to keep it in good shape! :cool: :cool:

Looking stunning mate!!

I'm following in your footsteps as we speak and the finished article seems soooo far away!!

Any suggestions for seeking out an AC Crank and Ring???

:?

preloved be cool to see your lobo, when shes done. oh and thanks! As for the AC cranks and chain ring, time and luck....... and lots of it, it took me around 4 months to find the cranks and i'd say another 2 for the chain ring.

Back