Split - Vit T/X1/XTR/Chris King

Prices seem pretty fair to be honest even if the p7 is being advertised as a 12 inch...trying to tell us something scruff ? :LOL:

sylus":3v36kmq9 said:
Prices seem pretty fair to be honest even if the p7 is being advertised as a 12 inch...trying to tell us something scruff ? :LOL:

4 times I proof-read that and still I managed to miss that! Sigh.... :shock:

Bump just to let folks know
I have undibbed Vit T2 Frame. Just dont have the cash. for a 4th high value project ;)

Still interested in the forks and stem if you split mate.

dablk":hiesq3vt said:
Bump just to let folks know
I have undibbed Vit T2 Frame. Just dont have the cash. for a 4th high value project ;)

Still interested in the forks and stem if you split mate.

Right, think it's fair to say that there's not a massive flood of interest around the complete bikes! Will therefore split - forks and stems currently 'dibbed' to Dablk.

Annoyingly I have to be away for a few days (until Sunday) and not sure I'll have time to add component prices before then but I will do!

Just out of intrest where abouts are you?Really interested in the vit T, just bought an 18.5" Ti hardtail but I think it's just a tad small, this would be much more comfortable! I don't suppose you would be interested in a swap on a Raven 400SL frame and fork?19" frame, comes with jake lefty and the original fatty

Back