WETHERBY country cruise. 1.9.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, took 40 mins to upload 1m15sec :shock: i will try and fathem out this jmpag melarky

count me in :D

Bit of a long shot maybe but is anyone in the Aysgarth/Leyburn area and able to collect a bike for me before this ride? Thats assuming I win it :LOL:

brocklanders023":3ufwpfs2 said:
Won't see them until later in the week but PM me as a reminder around thursday ;)

Might be a non starter now, the seller has just emailed me some more pics and its a bit of a dog :(

If it stays very cheap I will be in touch and thaks ;)

Got helmet, got bike prepped, just needs a bit of a shakedown (again) to get it setup and should be good to go.

Not having been on a proper ride in a number of years what do you guys normally take along for nourishment?

I've noticed in photos on other threads folk tend to wear lightweight walking boots, is this the norm?

Cheers

Sean

Hi Sean, a lot of our rides with the possible exception of some of the more epic Moors & Dales rides usually take in a food stop at some point so no need for too much food.
I usually carry bananas and energy/chocolate bars in case I need a bit of an energy boost.
Assuming you are using flat pedals then lightweight walking boots would be a good choice, I use spd's myself like many others and footwear choice is a little more limited.
With hindsight I wish I had worn waders for our recent Dales national ride :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back