RETRO REFURB ADVICE NEEDED

as you can probably see from the sticker, it was indeed bob jackson.

the lining just had to be done...

as i say, i was hoping for a slightly more pastel pistachio colour, and less minty, however i am growing to like it a lot.

the cost in the end came to £170 back to my doorstep, but i did get some new cable stops braised on, and two big dents filled.

i think once all the old alloy hardware and some brown leather bar tape and brown leather saddle has been fitted, it will look the nads.

who can recommend some nice gum wall all round/touring tyres?

Have a look at halfords online, you'll have to check the prices of the different colours but they have 20% off all parts including saddles and bar tape, makes for some of the cheapest Brooks available. I got my Brooks bar tape from there and was cheapest anywhere. discount only applies online but you can reserve and collect from store.

ps also check sjs cycles for hood covers, might do what you need

Oh yeah I see it's BJ now, was looking on my phone and didn't click all the pics.

Tyres I'm presuming will be 27" in which case my first choice would be Panaracer Pasela.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back