Dog poo - leave it or bag it?

cat mess is a fraction of problem compared to dog mess that is not picked up.............you don't see parks or pavements full of cat mess ever, dog mess yes.

dogs should be tagged and weighed as they enter the park/forest area and then weighed as they leave, if the owner cant make up the wieght difference with full poo bags we shoot the dog... on second thoughts we shoot the owner :twisted:

A while back I used to take my cousin's dingo out for walks and whilst out walking am looking at the dog thinking what the hell is it doing walking backwards into a tree or bush and then I found out, it was taking a dump, excellent, no one can walk in that, it is well out of the way. I mentioned this to my cousin and he replied yeah, the dog does that of it's own accord, no one trained it to do it and whats more, if there is no tree or bush around the dog looks anxious thus the owner knows the dog needs to take a dump and so goes off in another direction to try and find the dog's ideal toilet facilities, as if the dog is forced to let rip in the open, the dog seems unhappy with itself as if it knows it has done wrong.

ChrisR":1hxgs0d3 said:
I often walk my dog on a couple of routes that don't have a bin.. I just take it home and chuck it in the wheelie bin outside. Not the nicest thing to walk along with (a bag full of fresh dog do) but I chose to have a dog therefore I'm responsible for him and his waste.

Just think, in the winter you have a ready made hand warmer. ;)

My mum used to walk her dog with a putter in hand; and get in some handy golf practice chipping the turd into the hedge each time...

ChrisR":kqz31ltk said:
azaro":kqz31ltk said:
poweredbypies":kqz31ltk said:
ChrisR":kqz31ltk said:
I often walk my dog on a couple of routes that don't have a bin.. I just take it home and chuck it in the wheelie bin outside. Not the nicest thing to walk along with (a bag full of fresh dog do) but I chose to have a dog therefore I'm responsible for him and his waste.

Well said chap, you never see cat owners following their cats and picking up their droppings.

Don't need to.They bury it!

Not all the time they don't. They may dig a slight hole when outside but they don't always cover it! Been witness to this a few times... Generally more fun to let the dog out just as they're about to drop :LOL: :twisted:

Like the dog allowed out of his irresponsible owner's garden? The one that got into my garden,mauled and nearly killed my cat, devastated me and my wife, resulted in a £2500 vet's bill and 7 weeks not knowing if the cat would live? Don't even get me started!

Out here they have open gardens

A few weeks ago a lady who walks past our house most days told me I was cutting the grass wrong and if wanted to make it the best it can be then I should cut it as she said...now she always walks the dog holding the lead in one hand and a bag of crisps in the other..using the lead hand to get the crisps from the bag to put into her mouth...stay with me here ok..but remember this bit

2 days later she walks past and I see her dog take a dump on my lawn, so I go out and say hey..the other day you told me how to look after the lawn then you think it's okay for your hound to shit on it...Pick it up please

She looks at me sternly as though how dare I challenge her..but then seeing I won't back down..she goes over and picks up the fresh steamng turd with the lead hand and throws it into the road...then carries on eating the crisps :facepalm:

The bridleways around here are littered with horse poo. They too should be made to clear up after themselves.

Back