Is Halfords open today???

My local Halfords is a joke. Go in looking for a sat nav they have on special offer. Don't see any on display so ask assistant manager (well that's what it said on his name badge) if they have any in stock. "I'll have a look out back for you" and wanders off. 15 minutes later I ask the young girl at the till if she knows of his where-abouts. "Oh, he's gone on his lunch break" F'ing useless!

Walk out of shop and buy same unit elsewhere for a better price.

lol, they are open, i was in there the other day, and asked if they did washers - they thought i was on about windscreen washers

I've gone in my local Halfords asking for brake bosses/studs for forks. Didn't have a clue. Ended up telling him what was wrong with the bike he was trying to fix on the workstand :twisted:
The only good mechanic they had, left, opened up his own shop, started his own DH team and even the 'mechanics' in Halfords say to go and see him :?

my local one is not great , but they now have a range of cheap bolts and nuts , for everything . very practical .

I was looking for a bb 68*118 Isis the other day , and they were the only shop to have one in stock . the marin dealer down the road did not have it .

my local halfords in lowestoft is a joke long and short me and the other lad from were i work went in to see what service work mine and his bike's needed doing. so i took them in my new dmr build thats only been done a month suposedly i needed a new xt external bb new cables full indexing and a new chain "the brake needs bleeding as well mate" :roll: the lad tells me. now either im a really shit mechanic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: who's worn his bike out in a month or he's trying to rip me off. i told the young lad where i worked in front of the floor manager and made him look about 2inchs tall in front of a lot of people no wonder halfords has a crap rep with people like him there lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":47vvca4l said:
i told the young lad where i worked in front of the floor manager and made him look about 2inchs tall in front of a lot of people

Did that make you feel clever though? Thats the important thing.

:roll:

for the first time in ages matey it was great to be right even if it was at the expene of a halfords teen we only went there because i had to see if half the customers that came to us weren't lying about the shocking service they said they got there i couldn't belive how bad it was if you were there you would agree this lad was just in it for money with no regard for the truth or care as long as he got some money coming into his store tis was shocking very uncool :roll:

Back