Spesh FSR Elite £45 bin

decided to go with the a2z adaptor but i also have a stabilizing bar i will use to keep it in place, just need to extend a bolt. :D

Re: wish i had the cash for this now.

krist420":271bpi1c said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271035676353?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true

So who bought it?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: finally my baby is online.lol

krist420":1xdi8bx9 said:
98 elite max backbone.

Its not a MAX backbone mate, just a normal elite.

Max has extra reinforcement around the head tube area and the beefy chainstays.

Hence why yours does not have the extra welding around the head tube and the chainstays that look different (the ones you always see snapping in pictures!)

Look at the photo of the one i bought via the ebay auction at the beginning of the thread, you can see the extra reinforcement around the head tube.

Re: finally my baby is online.lol

S-M":2njd76vc said:
krist420":2njd76vc said:
98 elite max backbone.

Its not a MAX backbone mate, just a normal elite.

Max has extra reinforcement around the head tube area and the beefy chainstays.

Hence why yours does not have the extra welding around the head tube and the chainstays that look different (the ones you always see snapping in pictures!)

Look at the photo of the one i bought via the ebay auction at the beginning of the thread, you can see the extra reinforcement around the head tube.
his is a max backbone, it has the sticker and the square tubing

Hmm, some fella on another forum told me that its not a proper MAX unless it has the extra metal welded on around the headtube, i will try to find a link.

I cant zoom into his picture to read the sticker.

Some of the GC bikes had very similar decals but they read something else on the sticker.

I think you will find that the Max Baxbone designation is not dependant on the extra reinforcing around the headtube.

S-M":33oesgq0 said:
Hmm, some fella on another forum told me that its not a proper MAX unless it has the extra metal welded on around the headtube, i will try to find a link.

I cant zoom into his picture to read the sticker.

Some of the GC bikes had very similar decals but they read something else on the sticker.
its the square tubing that makes it a max backbone

the standard versions have round tubing

Back