Harry Quinn lo-pro renovation.

I had thought that regarding the rear seatstay. I've seen another couple of frames that have an identical arrangement.

EDIT: looking around Retrobike, it seems that Dave Lloyd learnt his framebuilding craft from Harry Quinn and his trainee, Terry Dolan. Could be a coincidence, but the DL on this topic has an identical seatstay.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... c&start=15

Any thoughts or advice greatly appreciated chaps, most of you lot have forgotten more about bikes than I'll ever know.

Quick update - up and running, I'll post more/better pics when there's better light and I've taken her somewhere nice!

DSC_8019PS2.jpg

Very nice :) , do you slide off the saddle ?

The chain / block and mech look smart. What are they, my old regina oro has alternating black and gold links...

Shaun

Very nice! I usually prefer all silver comps but the black looks right on in this build, nice accents to the white. The rear mech. ties it all together, artful.

Fantastic, looks fast as...
The Dia-Compe brakes suit it better than the Deltas (but then again I'd never let a pair of Deltas in my house let alone on a bike).
Is that rear mech one of the rare black and gold Suntour Superbe ones?

Mark.

very nice.....has a bit of hipster flare to it i feel, very bling. finished pictures with the campy brakes calipers and saddle angle sorted?

Back