Timewasters.

Rampage

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
There seems to be lots about at the moment? Is it just me that attracts them?
If you change your mind about buying somethign could you at least let me know rather than ignore my PM's, it's not hard is it?

I'm going to start naming them in my feedback thread.

Rant over :p

Loads about but it's not new as you only have to look at the private sales with sold subject to p&p then a few days later it's back up for sale. Some have fingers on buttons quicker than the brain working out how much money they do not have.

me too, sorry for not replying :oops: thought i had, the forks are no longer needed

again, terribly sorry

:oops:

uno-speedo":1llqg7at said:
I'm guilty as of late :?

Not with me I don't think?

longun":1llqg7at said:
me too, sorry for not replying :oops: thought i had, the forks are no longer needed

again, terribly sorry

:oops:

I think you asked for pictures?
Those forks had an 'incident' :)p) and are no longer for sale!
I'm meaning more the people who say "I'll definately have it, send me your PayPal details."
You then send reply with paypal details and hear nothing, even though the PM has been read. You then ask again and get no reply. In the meantime other people have been told they are sold.

I'm going to write a list of people not to deal with anymore. (no-one in this thread)
My XTR cassette has finally sold today after 4 previous people who 'definately want it' have never paid/replied to messages. It's taken over a month with all the messing about!

longun":1ftmvsoz said:
no worries bud, cheers for that,incident? :shock: lol

I realised that one of the bolts was seized holding the steerer in, I tried to machine it out but just made a mess!
The internals are for sale on here at the moment, once again they are definately wanted but not paid for!

Back