Raleigh 753 SB676

Just some more photos, I think I have cracked this posting business!! :)

Attachments

• seatstays 18 August 2012.jpg
    seatstays 18 August 2012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,145
The Head Badge on this Raleigh is wafer thin. It came up great with some metal polish. These are the brakes that came on the bike Dura Ace 7400. I took them off soon after and replaced them with more modern duel pivot Shimano 105.

Attachments

• Headbadge 18 08 2012.jpg
    Headbadge 18 08 2012.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2,138
That looks superb.

I am looking to get a Panasonic respray. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it and were decals included? I realise the price will only be a guide as you had pump peg and bottle bosses, but I can take that into account.

Cheers
Matt

Thanks for all the comments.

It cost £200 incl VAT for respray
Around £75 for the removal of the bits and pieces plus the braze ons

I supplied the decals, Argos told me they can have them printed if you want them to do that.

Regards,

Pat

Sorry, another question. Where did you get the bar tape?

I think £200 for the respray from Argos is worth every penny. Looks great.

Matt

'kin hell Shawn, I was going to pop into Mercian at the weekend to see how much they would be asking to do a Panasonic job. You have saved me a trip!!

Matt_wood55":2el164uv said:
'kin hell Shawn, I was going to pop into Mercian at the weekend to see how much they would be asking to do a Panasonic job. You have saved me a trip!!

Just double checked the email from them, Definately £370. That's with me supplying the decals :shock:

Matt_wood55":363k98yq said:

Just double checked the email from them, Definately £370. That's with me supplying the decals :shock:

Back