A decent day

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I was on-call for work today, so took a chance this afternoon on not getting called out and went out for an excellent 27 mile ride with a mate.
We both ride at a similar pace, so kept pushing each other on. Was completely shattered when I got home.
Then I get a call from a mate, who's messing around in his boat just off the beach near where I live.
A quick swim out, and I'm aboard :D
Went for a rag around in it, then spotted these....

Dolphins.jpg

Amazing to get so close...in Dorset!

A quick swim back to shore (and emerged from the water looking like a tubby Daniel Craig) and now ready to go out for a curry.
Cracking Friday :D

Thanks. Only taken on my iphone though.

As for the water...using the international 'retraction' scale, mine pulled about 1/3 of the way in when the first wave hit them ;)

Not too bad then. Anything other than "Instant sex change" should be OK. I'm on holiday in mid Wales the week after next and will be swimming as often as possible.

makster":2u3hq2hl said:
I was on-call for work today, so took a chance this afternoon on not getting called out and went out for an excellent 27 mile ride with a mate.
We both ride at a similar pace, so kept pushing each other on. Was completely shattered when I got home.
Then I get a call from a mate, who's messing around in his boat just off the beach near where I live.
A quick swim out, and I'm aboard :D
Went for a rag around in it, then spotted these....

Dolphins.jpg

Amazing to get so close...in Dorset!

A quick swim back to shore (and emerged from the water looking like a tubby Daniel Craig) and now ready to go out for a curry.
Cracking Friday :D
Sure I've mentioned this before, some people just seem to have a gift when they take photies.

Let's have some more of those timeless shots of your bikes by the seafront - they're perfect desktop backgrounds.

makster":2hfc8w65 said:
As for the water...using the international 'retraction' scale, mine pulled about 1/3 of the way in when the first wave hit them ;)

Photos or it never happened ................................ :shock: on second thoughts forget it.

:LOL:

Back