The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldschoolfool":13ymp6h2 said:
hey cheers guys,thats interesting....

rampage,why are they not very good,they look the dogs.... :D
is it because of the dodgy dropouts ive been reading about?

by the way,i offered £100, but the clown wants £750 :shock:
:LOL:

£130 tops, if you really want it - £100 more realistic top end. Anything more and shop around they come up quite often and dont command a high price.

oldschoolfool":3jw72s6j said:
hi

what sort of price would a completetish Kirk Revolution with full lx groupset needing a refurb command?
the lx set is worn but complete
survivor condition

sorry, no pics but any ideas?

I'll stick with my original price. No way I'd part with £100+ for a rough, uncomplete bike with worn LX parts, especially with a frame that is known to turn to mince and was not very highly thought of bitd.

If you really want a Kirk I'd wait for a better one to come along.

brocklanders023":2w7bk6ff said:
oldschoolfool":2w7bk6ff said:
hi

what sort of price would a completetish Kirk Revolution with full lx groupset needing a refurb command?
the lx set is worn but complete
survivor condition

sorry, no pics but any ideas?

I'll stick with my original price. No way I'd part with £100+ for a rough, uncomplete bike with worn LX parts, especially with a frame that is known to turn to mince and was not very highly thought of bitd.

If you really want a Kirk I'd wait for a better one to come along.

Probably right. Impossible to guess without pics.

Re: rc100

videojetman":2tbcpbiq said:
what would be a realistic price to ask for this ?
fully original in amazing condition.
has been through an extensive restoration.

I don't think your far off with the price you've been asking tbh, just need the right buyer to come along. One of the problems is the large frame as it rules a lot of buyers out. I certainly wouldn't give it away.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd be very suprised if that's not re-listed next week at that price. Either that, or someone really wants it and doesn't think they'll find another.

There's been loads on here and ebay over the last few months oldschool so you'll find another if that's what you want. The only reason to class them as rare is because no one wanted them bitd. From memory they were also giving them away at one point.

The fact it's a private listing and gone so high would see me agree with with brock.

Most in the know avoid these, on ebay people tend to buy it without much knowledge and get carried away with the "funky looks" then feel aggrieved when they try and resell it.

As to videos Pace..i think brock again is on the money. The price your asking isn't far of what most would expect for a minty but as you probably know the higher end bike sales are struggling with peoples money being tight.

I would hold tight on the price, be prepared to wait sometime for a buyer and if not sold by chrimbo then box and loft store until the avaliability of cash is better

brocklanders023":168etng1 said:
I'd be very suprised if that's not re-listed next week at that price. Either that, or someone really wants it and doesn't think they'll find another.

There's been loads on here and ebay over the last few months oldschool so you'll find another if that's what you want. The only reason to class them as rare is because no one wanted them bitd. From memory they were also giving them away at one point.

haha,im starting to think i dont want one no more!

cheers brock ;)

sylus":15vpqpl7 said:
The fact it's a private listing and gone so high would see me agree with with brock.

Most in the know avoid these, on ebay people tend to buy it without much knowledge and get carried away with the "funky looks" then feel aggrieved when they try and resell it.

As to videos Pace..i think brock again is on the money. The price your asking isn't far of what most would expect for a minty but as you probably know the higher end bike sales are struggling with peoples money being tight.

I would hold tight on the price, be prepared to wait sometime for a buyer and if not sold by chrimbo then box and loft store until the avaliability of cash is better

yeah,those private listings always make me think shill bid,especially as he wants £750 for it!!
BTW i too got carried away with its funky looks,haha.maybe i should stick to mainstream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back