Random MacRetro photies

RobMac":161khrv7 said:
Tell us about the photos Mr P :shock:

Nothing new Rob:

Cinder Cone at Glen Orchy around 3 years ago EDIT - no actually its in Glen Kinglass going through to the Blackmount......

C16R en route between Torridon and Skye in May this year :cool:

Skye was like this .........
P1000992.jpg

I have been V lucky - been there 4 times this year and the weather has been as pictured. Long weekend last week. Stunning. :cool: :cool: :cool:

that looks great Mr P, I'm heading up on a week on Monday canny wait.

I'm guessing your on Sgurr na Banachdich looking across to the great stone chute and Sgurr Alasdair there??

Spot on!!! well on Banachdich anyway, canna mind if that's Alasdair or not now. Dearg and IP to the right though :cool:

Was watching shooting stars just above Camusunary at approx 1:30am last Saturday morning. Got back to base at 3am after walking most of the day :LOL:

gmac123":23jymyp8 said:
that looks great Mr P, I'm heading up on a week on Monday canny wait.

I'm guessing your on Sgurr na Banachdich looking across to the great stone chute and Sgurr Alasdair there??

Mr Panda":29gfsy19 said:
Was watching shooting stars just above Camusunary at approx 1:30am last Saturday morning. Got back to base at 3am after walking most of the day :LOL:

One of my favourite ways of spending a evening/night other than a bit of intellectual intercourse with a fit young lady ;)

Back