where do i get a respray?

Paint Job

Hi All

I had my Vitus montain bike and Bianchi Racer done by Swifco in Weston-super-Mare Tel: 01934 414613 and they did an amazing job of powder coating the frame and forks on both occasions.

Have a look at my photos on flickr to see the level of finish of the Bianchi:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58541481@N07/7472705042/

Ask to speak to Barnaby and say Pete from Pembrokeshire gave you his number and he'll look after you well; the price was as excellent as the finish! :D

Really! Good lord I didn't know they did bike frames.

I used to use them for motorcycle frames a few years ago.

Feel a bit of a numpty now, as I just had a frame powdercoated by ABC in Nailsea. They did an excellent job mind, but I could have saved myself a couple of journeys by having the work done about three miles from home instead.

The guy who owns the company (Barn's father) has been a bike and car fanatic all his life. He's an excellent collect of top end classic cars (Bentleys, Mercs, BMWs etc) and has a old few bikes as well

if anyone is in hull you can go to aztec to get it powder coated,i took one stripped of paint cups ect,he said it needed a bit more taking off and let me stand in the corner with an orbital sander to prep it some more,got it done in an off white for £15,i was very happy with it,seem to remember having to tap the bb but doug scotts on bev rd did it free they are great, unfortunately i don't have any pics of it.will be getting another done if it don't sell

Back