Prince thingy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
old_coyote_pedaller":1d8cfks9 said:
One good thing you could say about the old USSR, they had lots of cheap titanium. :LOL:

Talking of Russian Ti, I'm still waiting for a set of cranks I had on order from about 15 years ago, FACT.

al.

greenstiles":3fn61klj said:
And miss all the double standards, not likely ;)

Good. Look forward to more distasteful & offensive things for you

Not nice at all.

As for taking him out of his situation and seeing if he'd of made the grand old age of 90, well my grandfather is 91 next year, is still fit and started out life in a mining family. He worked hard and made a comfortable life head some luck and he had some losses, on a differing scale, everyone does. Perhaps you would you want to go all smash and grab on him too?

Sick fucks

JeRkY":2tnmpa3i said:
Not nice at all.

As for taking him out of his situation and seeing if he'd of made the grand old age of 90, well my grandfather is 91 next year, is still fit and started out life in a mining family. He worked hard and made a comfortable life head some luck and he had some losses, on a differing scale, everyone does. Perhaps you would you want to go all smash and grab on him too?

Sick ****

Jesus wept, get a bit of perspective.

It's the internet, FFS.

And who are you calling a ****, you ****?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUNFnjmP4o

old_coyote_pedaller":3x8clipm said:
He ain't seen nuffin yet, just wait until Thatcher is teetering on the brink. ;)

Oh yes i'm looking forward to that day. :cool:

old_coyote_pedaller":zmihwx35 said:
Jesus wept, get a bit of perspective.

It's the internet, FFS.

Tell you what, I'll go start a thread about how I'm going to execute your grandfather then, it's just the internet after all.

Tell someone that the wheels they're selling for £300 are actually only worth £150, and within minutes you'll get a rap on the knuckles for discussing prices and the thread will be locked, but discussing how you'd kill/torture a member of the Royal family doesn't raise an eyebrow. WTF is happening round here?

Inciting murder? People should be banned, maybe that would help their sense of perspective?

The Rules...":zmihwx35 said:
Moderate your own behaviour and comments. I'm sure there are things you say to friends down the pub, or when playing football, but would not mention to your mother or at work (and before some wag says that they would, please try to stay with the reasoning). Posting here is no different, so all we are asking for is self regulation - please pause before posting if you think that something might cause offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back