My name's al, and I'm a pie-aholic

I used to suffer the same compulsion, couldn't walk past a custard pie waving at me from a bakers.
I am now cured but not in a good way, I am a Ceoliac which means no Gluten thus no shotcrust pastry and I have an egg intolerance thus no custard :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You lucky barsteward :(

velomaniac":302umbik said:
I used to suffer the same compulsion, couldn't walk past a custard pie waving at me from a bakers.
I am now cured but not in a good way, I am a Ceoliac which means no Gluten thus no shotcrust pastry and I have an egg intolerance thus no custard :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You lucky barsteward :(

You poor sod!

I'll eat your quoter if you like?

al. :D

Al, my 3 apple trees are just about ready so I can get the wife to knock a apple pie together if u interested??

jamis o4":3utdaaiq said:
Al, my 3 apple trees are just about ready so I can get the wife to knock a apple pie together if u interested??

Apple pie is my favourite food in the world......even better than custard.

Will it post?

Is the wife any good at crumbles? may be a safer bet knowing the post office.

Shes even better at crumbles, I will post a pic up tomoz I get her make one, I accidently ate a load of chic chip cakes today but I did ride so it balanced it out

jamis o4":3lalyet2 said:
Shes even better at crumbles, I will post a pic up tomoz I get her make one, I accidently ate a load of chic chip cakes today but I did ride so it balanced it out

I don't like the sound of chic cakes, I'm veggie.

Even better, you send me the apple crumble and I'll post the pictures.

Back