console wars !!

Sorry i tend to go off on one with these things i had a group of students do research on blu-ray and hd dvd in 2003 when it was still development stage, and as for games i been playing fable this week on pc rigging it through my 42" rear projection tele later to play it on that, wanna see if pc gaming is any good an my tele as when stargate worlds the game comes out later this year i intend on playing it on my TV if can get the resolution right, and i wonder why my wife calls me a nerd

ahhhhhh !!!

wow that did cause a debate didnt it ? it seems that most of you on here are 360 fans, well here goes my opinion............ ps3 RULES it is more powerfull, it has blue ray and yes we are still waiting for the games but that will only be a few more months before loads come out and flood the market.
doesnt it piss all of you 360 owners off nowing that your HD machines are out of date ? yes they will release new versions with updated drives but what about everyone who has allready brought one ?
what hi def movies can you lot watch ?
yes the on-line part needs working on but it will get there.
i have allso played both a lot, and there is only one winner !!!!!

Guitar Hero III

Well got Guitar Hero III for my eldest as thats what he wanted me to pick up for him with his birthday money and god is it hard my lads a god i a mere mortal

anyone got vegas2 yet not as pretty as COD4 and a lot more stealthy but nice to have a story mode to play again

havent had a go at co-op or online yet

Yeah, got it this afternoon, going to play story mode before i hit online ;)
Will still be on COD 4 tho :D Its to hard to put it down.

This guitar hero is boss i keep having a go and managed to get you rock twice that in itself is an achievment but whats best me lad on it is boss and well its a game i can let him play and i get the added bonus of getting to hear some good tunes while he does

unreal tournament 3 !!!

if you are in to on-line gaming you need to check this out........

unreal tournament 3 !!! it makes halo 3 look like a master system game, it has loads of weapons, vehicles, hover boards etc etc. the online game can be played in first or third person, theres loads of mods, the maps are amazing, and guess what its only on the superior gaming machines !!! .... the PS3 and the PC at the moment. sorry to all you x box lovers, but you can play halo 3 instead and tell yourselves its good ;)

Haven't given it enough time to make my mind up, its slower than cod4 .
Doesn't help that i never played the first 1

Back