Mattythemod":1c45sd9w said:
tintin40":1c45sd9w said:
water or a smoothie :D ;) Oh and good coffee (no milk, 2 brown sugers) :cool:

Nice Avatar , Thai or Fillpina ??

Thanks
:D Thai with just a hint of Chinese

Suay mak mak !!!

Fillpina my self :cool:
Now your changing the subject :LOL: I knew a Fillipina girl BITD (also with a hint of Chinese)

Baileys on ice every now and then :D I'm not the only bloke :LOL:

Yea but do you know any Chinese with a hint of thai , i do :LOL:

Think this subject is going way off topic .

Mattythemod":2s6errld said:
Yea but do you know any Chinese with a hint of thai , i do :LOL:

Think this subject is going way off topic .

:shock: Just a bit of a highjack :LOL: Lets say to be continued :LOL: :LOL:

Cant beat a nice cold pint of John Smiths Bitter, Whisky with ice, Vodka RedBull, Miller Genuine Draft.

Only drink at weekends as i work nights through the week so non Alcoholic drinks are...

Bottled Water, Herbal Tea, and occasionally lucosade orange.

Just to note, I quit the redbull's on Monday just gone, and i've had a serious hangover like headache all week :evil:

Don't drink alcohol, nothing to do with religion in case you ask, just don't like it. I think it's all to do with getting so drunk when I was 15, that it put me off. I was drinking pints of cider, malibu and cinzano mixed though. Not good :oops:
I do drink a lot of tea, white no sugar, water, powerade and my evil drink, Tesco's cranberry diet Kick. I know it's no good for me, but I like it :shock:

Pepsi Max, love it more than any alco drink, if i drink alco it's smirnoff ice red, can use and abuse it and still never been turned off it, otherwise i actually drink water most of the time

MMMMMMMMMMMM Leffe blonde, No1 beer!
Winewise I have discovered a nice italian red from Marchesi di Barolo-a Sarmassa from 2001, its a cracking little tipple. Only got 2 bottles left though :cry:
On cold evenings a spot of Port does the job and on long winter rides I take a hip flask of cherry Brandy.
Have been known to drink Baileys too- so creamy yum yum ;)

I have avoided all Coke and Pepsi products for years now which sort of means I don't drink soft drinks! Tea generally, (milk in first, no sugar). Beer, the darker and stronger the better, (Adnam's Broadside, Brakspear Triple, Badger's Poacher etc) and the occasional Scotch. Teacher's if I'm mixing with Stones, Caol Ila or Oban Special Reserve if I'm not.

there's only three drinks a guy as young and good looking as me needs
1. tea strong with three drops of milk and one sugar

2. DR pepper (you know you want to )

3. ribena/asda high juice blackcurrant

alcohol na not me never not unless i end up back in the navy :LOL: :LOL: (more chance of me becoming the pope dought the missus will let that happen :LOL: ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back