rat attack (one for the airgun fans)

Im no expert but shouldnt they be dying faster than that or is most of it nerve twitching?

nerves, rabbits do the same....

also, this vid shows you how badly overpopulated they become when they have food and shelter....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_rat

they can have a litter then within the month be pregnant with 14-21 young again :shock:

if a mother dies or cannot feed the young, other rats will help rear them....they are that succseful.

that looks awesome fun :LOL:

i HAD a pigeon problem last year. I took one with my slingshot at the beginning of summer and have had no sign of the fuckers since, yet haven't lost any of the other birdlife in the garden :cool:

Big men! :roll: Shooting rats in the arse so they can crawl away and die in pain.
You have rats? Get a Jack Russell. It's quicker.

Those are very clean shots, the twitching is a normal nervous reaction.

FWIW, those Rats had zero awareness of the impact, and were dead before they realised it.

I can't stress enough that as a form of pest control, this is by far and away the most humane method when done properly (IMO, of course).

Jack Russell kills are neither stress-free, nor instantaneous.

cyfa2809":2bkru6al said:
Well thats fair enough. He has very good aim, just seems to enjoy a bit much eh!

Can't fault his aim, He's very good, but yes, i'm not comfortable with him enjoying it THAT much.

:(

Back