Prince thingy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he should be chased around the countryside by a bunch of toffs on horseback prior to being torn apart by a pack of hounds.

Good enough for foxes, good enough for fox hunters I say.

xerxes":2ii2enq4 said:
Surely he should be chased around the countryside by a bunch of toffs on horseback prior to being torn apart by a pack of hounds.

Neil Your right. Forget the .44. I want to do this. And rip him apart with my teeth :twisted:

Neil":2tf2j9ed said:
You can't use a Magnum with wood grips, there's just no rebellion about it. What you need is a nickel-plated nine - Beretta, or if you must (with the Magnum thing), Desert Eagle, with ivory inserts.

Decorum - sometimes there's a time and a place for things.

Not a fan of decorations. A pair of Punisher 1911s will do just fine.

Or the best thing to do would be to turn him out in to the real world of Monday - Friday work and a state pension to look forward to. He wouldn't make it to 90 odd then. Will be lucky to make it to 75.
:twisted:

al":3plgn1iq said:
The Queens old man has been admitted to hospital again.

Is it time to call it a day and have him shot?

al. :D

As my wise mum always said and I tell my nine year old twins.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Wise words.

Iwasgoodonce":2219447g said:
al":2219447g said:
The Queens old man has been admitted to hospital again.

Is it time to call it a day and have him shot?

al. :D

As my wise mum always said and I tell my nine year old twins.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Wise words.
Oh come on!

She's just damned comedians like Frankie Boyle, et al, to a life of poverty, squalor, and degradation (yes, spot the obvious, there...). Now that's hardly nice, is it.

Raging_Bulls":lvx88t9y said:
Neil":lvx88t9y said:
You can't use a Magnum with wood grips, there's just no rebellion about it. What you need is a nickel-plated nine - Beretta, or if you must (with the Magnum thing), Desert Eagle, with ivory inserts.

Decorum - sometimes there's a time and a place for things.
Not a fan of decorations. A pair of Punisher 1911s will do just fine.
Really, it was more a statement. You know, the ironic juxtaposition of the privileged being offed by the largely impractical, western, decadent embodiment of violence.

Almost like art...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back