Tintin40 have you been teaching bad habits?

Lysander":28rfnqam said:
The world trade centre attack wasn't planned or allowed to happen by some secret cabal.................but when it did happen, I bet Rumsfeldt, Dick Cheney, and the rest of their chums thought it was bloody christmas- saved them years of building up a new enemy to protect folks from, and all the excuses they'd ever need.

Most conspiracy theories rely on a level of skill and competency unattainable to these types who surround themselves with yes men!

How do YOU know it wasn't planned ;)
I doubt if some of the terrorists were out on in picnic and thought, 'I'm bored, let's go to the airport, pinch some planes and kill ourselves by flying them into some big buildings.'
There had to be planning of some kind. Another conspiracy theory to be mulled over for years to come. I wouldn't put it past the CIA to do it though, after all fear is control. Keep people scared enough of the bad guys and you can control them through the fear :twisted:

I knew this would happen. 'tower 3' b*****t Some times i think there is to much 'freedom of speach' And we should live some where like Iran, Or any of those other f**king little despot country that controls people then you would see how lucky we are here.
Am i in 'mtbr.com' thats were i go for this 'fun'

'Speech' :LOL: Let's call this an end to the topic. It's getting far to involved, mostly my fault I admit. Sorry guys :oops:

The world trade centre attack wasn't planned or allowed to happen by some secret cabal

No, it was planned and carried out by men of chiefly Saudi Arabian origin as a terrorist act............or it could have been masterminded by Lord Lucan, who made his escape on Shergar, and finally boarded an plane piloted by Amelia Erhart, thus narrowly evading capture by his arch-nemesis.......

Elvis

Or I could be ready to start linin' my helmet with tinfoil................... :p

Lysander":27qpfcml said:
No, it was planned and carried out by men of chiefly Saudi Arabian origin as a terrorist act............or it could have been masterminded by Lord Lucan, who made his escape on Shergar, and finally boarded an plane piloted by Amelia Erhart, thus narrowly evading capture by his arch-nemesis.......

Elvis

Or I could be ready to start linin' my helmet with tinfoil................... :p
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll go get my tinfoil as well. CIA did it!!! Oh please they couldn't kill Castro after 50+ plus goes.

Back