lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
i have been in need of a really good paint stripper for removing powder coat for a while.

used nitromors (new and old) and it struggles - took 3 hours of reapplying, scraping and wire-wooling to tale the paint/laquer off a bbs outer rim.

it was suggested that i try POR-strip and by golly, i am pleased i did!

another wheel that had the same finish was stripped completely in less than 20 mins, including all the little hard to reach areas. it really is good stuff.

£20 for a tin but you can use it sparingly. burns like hell if you get it on your skin though but washes off with soap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160852257566? ... 1439.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Had the same trouble with nitromors.
What consistency is this?
Did you make a solution of it?

Thanks for sharing.

It is very runny, slightly thicker than water. Apply it with s pump spray that they provide

No mixing involved

I wouldn't use it on a bonded frame to be honest.

I was stripping the outer part of a rather valuable set of bbs split rims and it hasn't damaged the alloy at all.

yep. until i discovered this i was having to use abrasives with nitromors. now its just a plastic scraper

I still have a 2litre pot of "OLD" nitromors... used less than a cupfull to strip my last frame

Highest bid offers? ;)
:LOL:

G

unkleGsif":1lto1pm4 said:
I still have a 2litre pot of "OLD" nitromors... used less than a cupfull to strip my last frame

Highest bid offers? ;)
:LOL:

G

Are you actually selling it!?

Back