Show us what you did today, thread

Sare hips could be due to kidneys which are located anatomically close to hips and could have been affected by GI discomfort.
Too many Gregs products I reckon :LOL:

Cheeky mongrels! Anyhoo I'm not feeling so chirpy about it noo, looks like bairn 1 might have it as well :(

Did get the Yo finished in time though, must be a record for a build for a meet. Nearly 4 days before the event! Had to fit an XT rear mech as the XTR one I had was sloppy as anything :x bought it ages ago and it looked OK but should have tested it at the time. Ach well lesson learned.

Yo in HERE

Got in from work at about 8pm, soaking wet and feeling a bit rubbish. Sat down, looked at the large pile of parts and thought I'd better get my finger out and do something with them.

So I did. I need black spacers to replace the red ones which make the front end a bit chrismassy, and I've got some very nice goodies on their way that I'm waiting for to replace the cranks and stem. I decided to go for a no holds barred job on this as I had a bit of extra work cash and sold quite a few bits.

7791525860_9994567729_c.jpg

clockworkgazz":rbjgzn22 said:
Looks great Mr T, cant fault it at all dies she ride well?

Not a clue, I didn't finish it until 11.30pm. And it was chucking it down outside. I'll get a shakedown ride in tonight after work.

kaiser":2yxvk5fp said:
Looks good :D apart from those tyres of course.

I know but I went a bit over budget so new tyres will have to wait. The option was 1.8's in plain black but too narrow I feel. my tyre stock is small to say the least.

My tyre tip is bikediscount.de. Tyremendous bargains to be had.

kaiser":3sylhhh1 said:
Looks good :D apart from those tyres of course.

yeah not the best I have a bundle of tyres in the garage you looking for anything in particular? got some very nice white pimpy ones :LOL:

Back