Curiosity got the better of him!

bren

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
F5E3C362-6B1A-47DD-923F-C91ADA8E4800-4086-0000083356DD8B28.jpg

:LOL:
(shamelessly stolen from Facebook)

I wonder, if we ever did land on the moon what it would be like.
The running man was on a couple weeks ago and at the end when arnie's face goes hilariously huge, it looks like a good place to ride.

cyfa2809":1wxh2mey said:
I wonder, if we ever did land on the moon what it would be like.
Do you mean Mars?
cyfa2809":1wxh2mey said:
The running man was on a couple weeks ago and at the end when arnie's face goes hilariously huge, it looks like a good place to ride.
And now I'm trying to work out whether you really mean Total Recall...

I did mean the moon but i know this is mars. But going to mars would be the worlds longest uplift and nobody wants that.

And your right, i did mean total recall! But the running man was on too. I get them mixed up as arnie.

cyfa2809":29vzn9p4 said:
I did mean the moon but i know this is mars. But going to mars would be the worlds longest uplift and nobody wants that.

And your right, i did mean total recall! But the running man was on too. I get them mixed up as arnie.
More coffee required, Mr Cyfa, I feel.

As to the moon thing, I'm a bit puzzled, then: "if we ever did land on the moon"?

JamesM":22sxy52w said:
They faked the moon landings, everyone knows that!!! ;)
The swines!

The lengths and the detail, too - getting them friendly, yet pesky alien friends to leave the shiny, shiny up there...

Couldn't they just, for once, for the love of everything honest and decent, just think about the poor conspiracy theorists? Why oh why oh why is nobody ever looking out for them? Eh? 'cos I really wanna know.

Back