99 Sunn Exact Ti Proteam ex Ludo Dubau

Thanks for comments guys. Yep, I like the last version best too. Just been for a ride on it and its pretty good but my weight felt maybe a bit too much ovr the front wheel so might try a 120mm stem and see how that is.

:D very nice indeed.. *thumbs up*.. a true world cup racer

i believe 120mm stem was standard for medium sized sunns back then.. you should go for black avid oops brakes ;)

biocandy":3crol5g4 said:
:D very nice indeed.. *thumbs up*.. a true world cup racer

i believe 120mm stem was standard for medium sized sunns back then.. you should go for black avid oops brakes ;)

Thanks for the red bits you sold me, I think they look great :D
Think you're right about the 120mm stem, should have one soon.
Aren't black ops a bit modern? Was thinking of going for arch rivals (not supremes!) or maybe even tri-align 3s as I've just discovered they're called.

renaldo":3k7oe8g7 said:
Thanks for the red bits you sold me, I think they look great :D
Think you're right about the 120mm stem, should have one soon.
Aren't black ops a bit modern? Was thinking of going for arch rivals (not supremes!) or maybe even tri-align 3s as I've just discovered they're called.

you're welcome.. yes, all red sure looks very nice on this bike.. i can be a bit sceptic when it comes to matching one color anodized with same color powder coated.. but here it's all good baby :)

oops modern..? yes.. but then on the other side, all bikes in this section are.. believe the first oops came 00 or 01

Thought I'd post up some ride pics. The bike now has Arch Rival 50s and think its probably finished now, at least until something else comes along to tempt me :)

From a few weekends ago when we had some lovely weather. I got a suntan in England in late September!
IMG_0804_zpsea3882b2.jpg

And more recently when the weather had been not so nice...
photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

Back