WETHERBY country cruise. 1.9.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
brocklanders023":1hq7g35v said:
Might be able to make this as I'll be coming off nights in Harrogate that morning :cool:

the route is no killer so, you ought to be fine if coming from work. bring some zolatone parts with you :)

Will see how I get on mate.

On the zolatone...... Thinking about losing the Pine Mountain as it needs a bit more work then I can be bothered with but not sure yet. Will keep the Eldridge for now as it owes me very little so that can defo be a tester. If the PM's still about by the ride I'll bring it along so you can get a colour match ;)

Hi, this looks like a nice ride, if I can get my bike up and running in time and a pass out from the wife as I'm out most of the day on Sunday with mates I may come along.

Need a helmet though so will have to go have a lurk in the LBS and see what they have...

Sean, from Sowerby Bridge

GhostyDog":1lg03vxq said:
Hi, this looks like a nice ride, if I can get my bike up and running in time and a pass out from the wife as I'm out most of the day on Sunday with mates I may come along.

Need a helmet though so will have to go have a lurk in the LBS and see what they have...

ok sean, be nice to have you! i have a spare helmet if need be. i'm a typical 58-62cm. if you can't find one in time i'll bring it along. ;)

marc two tone":2h8toldt said:
GhostyDog":2h8toldt said:

ok sean, be nice to have you! i have a spare helmet if need be. i'm a typical 58-62cm. if you can't find one in time i'll bring it along. ;)

Nice one, not sure how bulbous my head is yet, off to Blazing Saddles in Hebden over the weekend ;)

Matthews":1n7hrapr said:
slmracing":1n7hrapr said:
I Should be OK for this one Marc :D

Better go get some body armour then !!! :D

That's right Matthew get your order in, I know the ride is quite flat but I will still be charging through, all my injury's are OK now :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back