Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech ex Adrian Timmis, thanks for helping.

ps is the bike a garage queen jobbie (like mine) or is it it going to get dirt(spit ...cof...choke...) on it ?

gibbleking":3psbjapk said:
ps is the bike a garage queen jobbie (like mine) or is it it going to get dirt(spit ...cof...choke...) on it ?

No garage queen, will be ridden, raced and enjoyed. Just as it was intended. Adrian Timmis himself will be riding it on Sunday at the Cannock meet.

just a quick question i race xc at the time the team issue was my dream bike (worked in a raleigh dealers then) and still got the full team strip what frame sizes did the team have and what kind of price would you be able to get a team bike for

bravo for getting it up and running and yes it should be used and enjoyed no good o hung on a wall or sat in a shed

davewolves":3tzb2mi8 said:
just a quick question i race xc at the time the team issue was my dream bike (worked in a raleigh dealers then) and still got the full team strip what frame sizes did the team have and what kind of price would you be able to get a team bike for

bravo for getting it up and running and yes it should be used and enjoyed no good o hung on a wall or sat in a shed
I guess it depends on what team, what rider and what the bikes history is. They do come up every once in a while though, on this site alone we've seen the bikes of Tomac, Davies, McRoy, Timmis and Gould.

well i would love one either the uk team bike would have to be 19' or larger (i'm 6ft2') or the raleigh usa technium tomac edition then i could gladly stick my raleigh lycras on again and look the part will have to watch the sales threads closely

Back