Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Tweed Valley ~ AFTERMATH pg7

I assume being as I'm heading into HaggisLand (TM) and you a) all like free stuff and b) your bikes are always dirty, some Ninja assistance may be welcome?

I'll be giving out free samples of Eat My Dirt Ninja Bike Cleaner for everyone, plus stickers made by the lovely GilM to match if I have enough. It's a new bike cleaner made in Yorkshire by a friend of mine and we have lots of samples to give out before the product launches properly sometime in the future (no idea when I'm afraid!)

If I miss you out just come and say hello and I'll sort you out with a bottle!

7b87ea68.jpg
dc6186fa.jpg

PS It all okayed by the Guvnor!

kaiser":r6nb8uup said:
Is anyone thinking of staying over til the Sunday? I'm thinking of getting a bit of riding in at Glentress if anyone is interested ( probably modern :oops:)

Just booked Thursday-Monday minimum at Rosetta campsite! :D :D :D

Will be riding whenever we're not too hung over... ;)

So who else is camping and is there not bike hire on site (or Glentress)? Having loads of bike trouble too but will sort something somehow! :LOL:

maybe on the front, but the rear stays come right in, the slick is so tight i cant get a little finger inbewteen chainstay and tire.

sent my mate a message to see about collecting bike mid week, though a 5hr return trip isnt appealing.....i dont want a wasted saturday either.

saltyman":esqff0e9 said:
maybe on the front, but the rear stays come right in, the slick is so tight i cant get a little finger inbewteen chainstay and tire.

sent my mate a message to see about collecting bike mid week, though a 5hr return trip isnt appealing.....i dont want a wasted saturday either.

Where is the bike? I may be driving past it.

Rob Atkin":3ajr52px said:
saltyman":3ajr52px said:

Where is the bike? I may be driving past it.

That's a good point, it's bound to be near somebody! ;)

Anybody else camping yet...? :roll:

And more importantly; where do I get my hands on this Stout?!!! :LOL:

elPedro666":2p958k41 said:

Honestly mate, I wouldn't be too keen. It used to be very popular with ladies of a certain vintage to drink at the bingo.

Retrobeer.

Tazio":1ykh7905 said:
elPedro666":1ykh7905 said:

Honestly mate, I wouldn't be too keen. It used to be very popular with ladies of a certain vintage to drink at the bingo.

Retrobeer.

Where's Spence when you need him...? :roll:

Bucky it is then, I was going to resist too, honest I was!

Me and AventuraTT are still hoping for a lift; my motor is off the road for now.

I'm to the east, fairly near the coast, but I don't suppose anyone's coming up (or down) the A1?

Riding my original Aventura isn't possible, I only just got it out of storage, where it has been languishing for about five years, needs a fair amount of love and affection.

If I don't make it, I'll be there in spirit...

Back