seatpost gripe

So how do you all equate that to, say, a BMX? :?

I may be tall but I have short legs. I also have a long reach...

...consequently I set my bikes up the way I like ;)

We_are_Stevo":3i9umw6x said:

So that really is you in your sig? :shock:

suburbanreuben":1bvap3qp said:
We_are_Stevo":1bvap3qp said:

So that really is you in your sig? :shock:

Some say... :LOL:

I'm 5'7" on a good day, 5'6" if I've had a hard day at work!
I have really short legs; jeans with a 32" waist and a 30" leg make me look "gangsta" so unsurprisingly I ride a 16" frame.
I also like a clean bike. A clean bike that is made for riding and getting dirty. Then cleaning it again when I get home.... :roll:
So even though I haven't posted pics of a bike in the described manner I do feel like you are talking about my future posts :oops:
Well at least I've had an insight into how the "finished, took it for a ride" replies in my kona build thread will be taken :shock: :LOL:

RobMac":35fi0wjw said:
Guys using incorrectly sized bikes I see it all the time on here.

RobMac":35fi0wjw said:
And dont get me started on layback seat posts.

Layback and proud here buddy :D

Many posts have a rearward mounting, rather than "inline", yet these arent described as a layback, because the actual post is straight.

Everybody is a different shape, with different proportions in their limbs and torso, so who is to say that I should not make use of a layback post to enable me to find that sweet spot?

I have tried similar frames as the one I corrently run, in both 1" smaller and 1" larger sizes, and neither was right....

Apart from that, I like to have a bit of extra weight further back over the wheel

G

Back