A sad day but my pashley must go :(

Robq7653

Dirt Disciple
I have for sale, with great regret, a fantastic condition pashley 26mhz in a great spec cost me over £700 to build but time is really against me and my mates no longer own a trials bike so unfortunately this has to go to find a road bike.
Pashley frame and forks, middleburn cranks and bg, crank bro cobalt bb, try all comp pedals, magura Tomac the blue ones anyway lol, with new planet x pads, mavic rims with hope hubs, hope skewers, art stem, ragley grips, short cage rear mech looking for £600 roughly.
22db286b.jpg

Pashley

I have the larger and rare "trail" version of this frame, they are superbly hand crafted in England from Reynolds 853 and ride superbly, make superb "play" bikes if your not into Trials specifically.
Bargain price as the frames were £700 BITD

It is a fantastic bike units never been ridden for trials either the previous owner was a women that rode it to the pub very rarely and I've built it up as you see now but only hopped a bit out the front of my house for practice but time is now against me and plus don't fancy riding solo. Can deliver a certain distance or meet halfway or something if it helps. Will get some proper photos up later hopefully if not by the weekend for certain.

a good spec bike a few more pics here as mentioned
P1010792.jpg

P1010797.jpg

P1010796.jpg

P1010793.jpg

P1010794.jpg

P1010795.jpg

P1010798.jpg

P1010800.jpg

P1010801.jpg

P1010802.jpg

P1010803.jpg

P1010804.jpg

P1010805.jpg

P1010807.jpg

full spec
frame and forks: pashley crank: middleburn with pro bash guard and crank bro BB pedal: try all elite rear mech: shimano 105 sc front wheel: mavic sup with hope hub rear wheel: mavic d521 on hope hub both with hope skewers headset: hope (brand new) Stem: art high rise brakes: magura HS33 in blue with new planet x stick pads new grips and gripshift, rare DCD, new chain and cassette, maxxis high roller super tacky tyres, selle italia seat with hope seat clamp (new)

can split if necessary but dependent on price

What a beast, its a shame......

Got a few of these now, cant ever seem to let them go, one of the best condition frames I've seen.

The 853 ones do ride best, had a few of the 625/531 frames and they are rock hard with no pop at all, very brittle.

I feel for you man, a Pashley should never be sold, only hoarded......

It is a shame I love the bike but space and lack of time to practice trials like I used to when I were a boy. Just dont have all the time in the world as I did at 13/14 unfortunately. I'm not too bothered about selling as I know one is this condition is rare so whether I leave it hung up out the way as a kind of collectable I don't know.

Pashley

This frame is in superb condition, this has to be a bargain, they make superb jump frames also and are all made in Britain!

Yeh it really is as good as it looks. Any interest for such a rare piece in this condition. Or any parts people interested in can split down

Back