Show us what you did today, thread

Hudnae thought about Rasta, its basically anything thats lying about thats going on. Round wheels it'll be though :)

Been pretty ill the last couple of days :( Still managed to get some of the Yo together.

7781758322_c21a64b644_b.jpg

kaiser":2i7fq8uw said:
Been pretty ill the last couple of days
MTFU Alison!

Needs citron rims and yellow pinstripe Fire XC Pros :D

Nah, looking good, but not a fan of the rust walls, solid black would probably look better. And get a nice wide bar on there an' aw' - bugger that weight weenie narrow bar nonsense.

I'd like a wider bar, its no easy going back tae these wee things, but needs must, I don't have anything else wider about! The tyres are good! 2.25's and retroish. They'll do the job at Inners :D

Don't mock the illness. There has been an outbreak of shingles at my work, two people down with it already. And several people have a vomiting bug.

I'm living in fear, every sniff has me panicking.

Shingles= Herpes
Nasty thing to get.Hope your colleagues get better soon :)

zigzag":2mac4ryo said:
Nah, looking good, but not a fan of the rust walls, solid black would probably look better. And get a nice wide bar on there an' aw' - bugger that weight weenie narrow bar nonsense.

Tyres put me off too :? i was looking and its very nice but something was nagging and ZZ hiit it right on the head.
Solid black would be better :?

dyna-ti":163u126a said:
Shingles= Herpes
Nasty thing to get.Hope your colleagues get better soon :)

There's more than one type of herpes. Shingles is herpes zoster not the same as herpes simplex which is the one commonly known to most people.

Shingles is caused by the same virus as chickenpox but mostly affects adults with chickenpox mostly affecting children.
Viral meningitis is also caused by the same virus.
I only know that because I had chickenpox as a bairn, shingles in my early 20's then viral meningitis in late 30's. It was only when I was in hospital with meningitis that I found out that all 3 are connected by same virus.

Well I didnae huv any of those, it was rather violent food poisoning. 1 gallon barf, the squirts, cold sweats and monumental headache and bizarrely sore hips :? This was on top of a niggly cough which isnae a good thing when coupled with the squirts.

Back