Blairadam Sunday if ye fancy it

A couple of things today ..............................
Zigzag is starting to look as fit as a butchers dug.
I wrongly used the words "Keith" and "Controlled" in the same sentence today ..................... for that I apologies :LOL:
I enjoyed ma self today, cheers guys ;)

zigzag":2n20ja1m said:
Hiy Sir! That's Loch Leven :D

Which is in Perth and Kinross! ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Glad yous had a guid ride. :D

I was out at the same time but on the right side of the Forth. :LOL:

552082_335580809868724_1228949867_n.jpg

aye top ride guys.

so glad Rob was feelin up ZZ's arse instead o trying it on wi me!

ZZ just be firm an tell him he's no yer type!!!

aye wiped out jus after telling wallace an grommet "oot o ma way ya pair o mincers" on a rooty uphill section.

fair enjoyed it.

30 lengths and a suana this afternoon as well.

PS FFTC - fife is life mate....does ye good to get over to the radio active side of the forth away fae aw that smog!

zigzag":3pfrx85c said:
Fife! Some of it's no bad
dscf5019stitch.jpg

Rob wasn't afeart of the huge drop off on the other side of the tree stump
dscf5018b.jpg

Although you can see him scarpering away from Keith's awesome bike control
dscf5016w.jpg

Ah kin see ma hoose in that first pic. As has been said it's no Fife, even the top o' the hill where pic was taken isnae in Fife. :LOL:

Me, my wife and youngest were in Blairadam this afternoon, went up to the top of forest but not as far as the mast. Turned right onto the levelish forest road that runs west to east then down into woods at far end of the straight bit.

Whereabouts is the trail in the 2nd/3rd pics? It looks like the track I followed along the bit marked on the map as The Ridge on north side of burn. Daughter and wife escaped onto path that runs alongside of burn.

There were a bunch of arseholes on trail bikes digging up the trails through the woods this afternoon. Noisy as feck and at one point went past us, and a couple walking their dog, at 30/40 mph. Spoke to the couple and they weren't happy with the morons. There were lots of other people with dogs and bairns that these idiots flew past. Feckwits.

aye, it's north of the burn ocp. Entrance is Glen Woods on google maps, just on the corner where trail turns north, go right. Nice bit of trail but muddy as hell.

zigzag":2ga0e33m said:
aye, it's north of the burn ocp. Entrance is Glen Woods on google maps, just on the corner where trail turns north, go right. Nice bit of trail but muddy as hell.

Yip that's where we started but my wife and bairn quickly bailed out, down to footpath alongside burn, close to where the old railway bridge brick pillars are. I continued on trail to end but as you say it were a bit muddy.

Latest posts

Back