MacRetro Trading Post

Any interest in bits and bobs from the big.eck Trek now that it's retired? I'll get pics and prices up later, but basically:

- Trek 1000 Frame plus M:part headset. Medium (56cm). Karma!
- 1" carbon Massi fork (steerer is carbon too). Really light at 366g.
- 1" FSA carbon expander wedge - used to tension the carbon forks instead of star nut. Weight: 35g.
- Red Midge bars, 25.4mm clamp. Bought at start of the year - A couple of marks around the clamping area. Weight: 277g.

Also other bits from the Trek that weren't recycled onto the Schwinn - Red ano 27.2 seatpost for Trek, and white and red 'Ready' saddle. 31.9mm on-one black seat clamp. Tiagra 31.9mm bottom pull front mech.

Also would consider a swap for a decent road saddle. The Selle Italia I've got on the Schwinn doesn't look right.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm really after the dark Chris King green. I'm selling a few bits as well so if they go I may treat myself to the real thing. Though VP do one which looks nice but it's £40 and I could probably find a 2nd hand King for £50ish.

Oh and if anyone is looking for some XT kit have a look in the for sale section.

ANy chance of some advice from our Hope experts. I've posted this in the whats my XYZ worth thread.

Looking for a value on some Hope bits.

I have a pair of brakes, they have a number 3 on the callipers. Look in OK condition but need a bleed or service, can't be sure. Best to list as spares or repair?

7765793928_b6fc819afb_b.jpg

7765798878_7ed771419d_b.jpg

I also have this unknown calliper. Again unsure of operational status.

7765803324_a928943feb_b.jpg

Back