Dialled Alpine SS

:cool:

Magura_2009_Marta_SL_Mag_full_view-480-90-480-70.jpg

hmm they would look quite nice, I've got a new set of SLX's sitting waiting though. Allegedly stupendous performance for a bargain price!

These Marta's pop up at reasonable prices every now and then now Magura has launched their MT series.
Great brakes with the best "feel" imho

That looks lovely - have you ridden it yet?

I thought about turning my Beast of the East into a single speed, superlight bike but have decided that I'm not fit enough, so it will get gears,

Mindmap3":3grk7piu said:
That looks lovely - have you ridden it yet?

I thought about turning my Beast of the East into a single speed, superlight bike but have decided that I'm not fit enough, so it will get gears,

Some of the most unfit people I know are single speeders :LOL: Sometimes its just about getting off and having a blether when it gets to hard. Push and take in the view.

Finally finished :D

7803777196_c7d6abf01c_b.jpg

Already very happy with the feel of it, very chuckable. I came into mountain biking as an extension of BMX or a adult acceptable version and been through many bikes since. And although I have broader tastes and do different things now I think/hope this is the bike I've been after since I started. Something to muck about the jumps, drops and down bits. I'm now after suitable cojones to go with it :)

clockworkgazz":cuyklj0g said:
very nice indeed but tut tut on the front q/release ;)

Yer too retro G. 15mm maxle, only goes one way and they mount the QR on that side so you don't get your fingersburnt by the red hot disc......which is gonae happen :)

Back