Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Tweed Valley ~ AFTERMATH pg7

Mines booked in my dc cycles in Ulverston, the owner has the same bike as me so he knows all about them, couldn't go local as they are stumped with fatbikes.

I hope it's back in time. I want a shot on it. I reckon the combo of me being a shortarse and the massive wheels could be comedy gold.

:LOL: He has just been onto me and said he will see how he gets on with both bikes tomorrow, he's only a small shop in a small town, and the sole mechanic, but great guy and he's good at what he does....plus I get mates rates!

Is anyone thinking of staying over til the Sunday? I'm thinking of getting a bit of riding in at Glentress if anyone is interested ( probably modern :oops:)

I'm out, couldn't get fatbike worked on today so it's a 260 mile round trip next Saturday to collect it :cry:

The Ken":63goacqn said:
Real shame salty, could no one lend you a bike?

I won't ride anyone's bike, I'm about 17st and although ride gentle I'd no doubt knack a loan bike.

I might see if I can get the fatbike mid week after work from the bike shop owners house, so will see, there's hope yet, I don't want a wasted weekend driving next weekend.

saltyman":1v90trj6 said:
The Ken":1v90trj6 said:
Real shame salty, could no one lend you a bike?

I won't ride anyone's bike, I'm about 17st and although ride gentle I'd no doubt knack a loan bike.

I might see if I can get the fatbike mid week after work from the bike shop owners house, so will see, there's hope yet, I don't want a wasted weekend driving next weekend.

Could you rent one from the guys in North Berwick that have them? Not too big a diversion to pick it up.

Hud on a mo, you've got other bikes in your sig, why the heck cant you ride one of those !
Plus fab though your fat bike is, its well........NOT RETRO
The clues in the website name fella, get with the program :roll:

Back