Dialled Alpine SS

Slooooow I'm afraid. I had a couple of other bikes on the cusp of being finished and picked them up again.I did get some Syncros bars but apart from that nowt :oops: soon though soon!

I guess what we all need to remember is if you have have 2 (n) +1 (almost built) bikes you still get to ride. Generally builds go faster in Winter when there is less riding to be done. However I believe this did start in Winter, so perhaps the pub or insert winter sport interfered.

:LOL: pub whats a pub?! Feels like and age since the last time I was in a pub, kids put paid to that pastime a while back! Disorganised spending is my problem, rather than get the wheels built and buy a pair of brakes I went and bought another frame :roll: Focused spending is the way forward

Sooo close to finishing, just waiting on a rear PM>IS adaptor and we're good to go!

7758468244_4aaf14ac15_b.jpg

7758464892_6d1815b94d_b.jpg

That looks great - very clean :cool: . Be interested to know how you get on with LT singlespeed (I think the longest I've ever run was 130mm on an older Inbred which was fine - u-turn would've been a godsend though)

I had a white Dialled Holeshot - wish I'd kept it :cry:

Cheers guys, I'm chuffed with the way its turned out, hopefully it'll ride as good :D I'm already thinking of changing the bar. Kore make a rather nice wide flat bar in red I think would work, its funny but even with the bar as wide as it is I seem to want to go wider, reckon it must be the shorter cockpit.

mamadirt I did have some concerns over going SS but I'll see how I get on. It is unashamedly for trail centre days out, so hopefully the flow of the trails will overcome any gearing issues, might even make me go quicker!

Back