NWA: Roman Lakes and Mellor moor II, sunday 12th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I add my name to the ride. If it's OK my pal will come too, on his modern full sus. But not to worry he shouldn't slow us down too much

:LOL:

rufusw":3ktpsiqp said:
Can I add my name to the ride. If it's OK my pal will come too, on his modern full sus. But not to worry he shouldn't slow us down too much

Good stuff, looking like a few new faces for this one, looking forward to it :cool:

On a different note...

The Muddy Fox needs a protective sticker to curtail some cable rub, along the top tube just behind the head tube. So the question is; would flames be wrong...? :twisted:

IMG_2272.jpg

How big a sticker do you need?

EDIT: ignore that, I thought I had some union flags but they are starts & stripes!

Easy_Rider":3ls5in6p said:
How big a sticker do you need?

EDIT: ignore that, I thought I had some union flags but they are starts & stripes!

:facepalm:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Found something entirely cheesy, ta! :mrgreen:

Have a very special treat for mrlee too, assuming the quality of his ride means that he deserves it of course... ;)

Is Sarah coming? Just finished my bike after spending forever sorting Kiran's...

The more the merrier it should be a good outing, im with a guest this week too and a brace of karakorams :cool:

it will be good to see you John,

Pete stop frightening me :LOL:

shame you two cant make this (Paul and Martin)

p.s there will be two pub stops this year and I believe the fox descent has a diversion but its not a problem ;)

Sarah's coming and possibly Helen too.

What's the estimate time we'll finish the ride mrlee? Just organising what to do with the pooch...

Easy_Rider":jhqy6lb1 said:
Sarah's coming and possibly Helen too.

What's the estimate time we'll finish the ride mrlee? Just organising what to do with the pooch...

Excellent! :cool:

With two pubs on-route... we've got a sofa bed in wobbling distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back