PoTM August 2012 - 'This Is Why'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty phenomenal to have that crew all in the same room mingling. Totally wonderful event, and well-worth a SFO stop over if you are traveling through the US in the next few months.

KLEIN ATTITUDE.
this is why i got into mountain bikes.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.
sadly the bike has gone, the memories still live on.

Attachments

• klein.JPG
    klein.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 904
Okay guys Great Picture, but to the less initiated who are they L to R,

I recognize Keith Bontrager as sadly he's the only one I've met. Although I could be wrong as it was many years ago at the Ali Palli.

Sorry if this sounds dull but I was to busy riding back in the late 80's / early 90's to be bothered about who was who... and my pockets weren't deep enough to buy anything better than an early ridgid Paul Sadoff Rock Lobster with Bontrager srtaight bladed forks (god I wished I kept that bike now)

videojetman":276fijlj said:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.

Hey! How very dare you come and sully this POTM thread with an actual picture :LOL:

makster":2ac2qhuk said:
videojetman":2ac2qhuk said:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.

Hey! How very dare you come and sully this POTM thread with an actual picture :LOL:

Pictures?! You're getting it wrong, it's Plonker of the Month*

*caveat: I have no idea what one of those is, but I hope to find one before the entry deadline

yo-Nate-y":1mbckelc said:
makster":1mbckelc said:
videojetman":1mbckelc said:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.

Pictures?! You're getting it wrong, it's Plonker of the Month*

*caveat: I have no idea what one of those is, but I hope to find one before the entry deadline

Get yourself over to off topic...you can't throw a stone there without hitting one :D

...and there's me, logging in, seeing two pages and thinking to myself...wahay, I won't think about stopping the PoTM comp after all, people are still interested, there's two pages of pics now... :cool:...

... :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry:

Shall we stop all this transatlantic bickery now and either get some pics taken and submitted, or not?

Please.

:D

I will play but a bit of a stretch....

This is why, I wear a helmet.....

549138_404059636318750_816690716_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back