NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Happy again as knee is getting better, 10 miles yesterday through woods, bit of towpath and very knarly bridleway and no pain yippee, roll on Millington.
Matthew :D

Matthews":3lig0ht8 said:
Happy again as knee is getting better, 10 miles yesterday through woods, bit of towpath and very knarly bridleway and no pain yippee, roll on Millington.
Matthew :D

Glad to hear its all going well :cool:

See you out on the trails soon....

just thinking nothing deff; would anyone be up for a car share
to the jocks do in aug.
may not be free but if i can would like to go.

Anyone know of a good powdercoaters in/near Teeside?, have a frame that I want doing.

Also, I know about taping up brake bosses, covering the bottom bracket threads etc etc. But what about cable guides? do they not get clagged up by the powdercoat?

In case any of you NE&Yorks lot are coming up to MacRetroland for our big ride there's this bloke, Geof Apps I think he called himself, looking for a lift from Chirnside which is a village west of Berwick.
Be nice if one of you guys could shift him. Says he tinkered a bit with mtb back in the day or something..........

;)

A few of us are out riding for 2-3 hours tomorrow morning if anyone is reading this and fancies it? 9.00am in Welton, pm me for more details ;)

Is there anything planned for around Christmas/New Year?

oh, I see there's the Pudding Run @ Dalby on the 28th, is this a definite ride? if so I'll bring me bike down to Yorkshire with me for the xmas hols :)

Latest posts

Back