Klein Attitude Team '90 Unboxing > 1st ride pics (p3)

jmazpiazu":dybmvqjy said:
Nice. :cool:
Some amberwalls will improve the look, emho.
Congrats for such a nice bike.

Prefer the all black look although I realise this is not 'period' correct. When the right ambers come up for sale, I will grab them (Amberwall smokes, Z Max or ground controls for sale anyone?!?)

Nice to see it back together after painfully disassembling it...

Shouldn't need much of a tune up, it ran like a top on this side of the pond.

Yep all good sir.

Hope to fine tune, tighten and correct saddle/bar heights tonight with maiden ride tomorrow or thursday (work permitting!)

Now built, now ridden...

Arty 'honest not going for POTM award, oh no' photos of bike in the hills...

Some shots show the black wall Z Max WCS, others Smoke/Dart combo amber walls - happy with either combo to be honest.

Attachments

• buildmontage.jpg
    buildmontage.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • buildmontage2.jpg
    buildmontage2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,181
  • montage3.jpg
    montage3.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • montage4.jpg
    montage4.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 1,181
  • montage5.jpg
    montage5.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,181
  • montage5_2.jpg
    montage5_2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,181
mmmmmmm hubba hubba (drool) very nice :cool:

also, what software do you use to make the montage images? would like to have a go a making one of my 300 as a desktop background

thanks guys.

Martin - I am a man of my word and won't be selling it on and won't be hanging it on the wall and not riding it! That being said some of the nicer parts (wheels, saddle and seatpost for instance) have been swapped for 'daily rider' items as they are far too nice to spoil!

1210 - I am a graphic/web designer by trade so used a mixture of indesign, photoshop and fireworks..... Happy to do one for you if you send me the pics...

Very nice Matt, prefer the ambers on it. I have one the same waiting for me to tweak!

Coming round to the idea of ambers... I must be as paid god knows how much for the smoke/dart combo!

That being said my 'daily' wheels for the bike are crossmax with conti blackwalls and the bike looks very cool especially with the black xt....

So so happy with the bike (thanks again Martin!), and it has caused me no end of problems trying not to go mad buying another Klein, but it is only a matter of time really... Got two other pretty special builds on the go, but they have not had a look in recently since the attitude arrived....

Back