Single speed chain set.

RobMac

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
# WANTED # Single speed chain set.

Ideally : Black, 175mm, 32'ish tooth, square taper, mid range £, reasonable condition.

Whatcha got????? :)

RobMac":3vfg4sgw said:
# WANTED # Single speed chain set.

Ideally : Black, 175mm, 32'ish tooth, square taper, mid range £, reasonable condition.

Whatcha got????? :)

Not sure if this is exactly what you're after but I have a pair of square taper cranks that I had powdercoated black, not 100% what they are TBH! They have space for two normal rings 4 bolt (104 bcd) so would work well with a single ring only, or single & bash. No granny tabs, and look pretty nice!

I'm sure I also have an alu 36t unramped ring here in very good nick, though I know you stated 32t - all I have in 32t is for 8 or 9 speed

Have you got a photo?
I know I said 32 that was a starting point as I wasn't sure I could comfortably push a 36 (single speed) :?

RobMac":36z34okl said:
Have you got a photo?
I know I said 32 that was a starting point as I wasn't sure I could comfortably push a 36 (single speed) :?

Larger rear cog, more tooth engagement etc?

I couldn't do singlespeed apart from on the road personally (commuting)

I had a look at it earlier, the left and right are actually odd, but matching - guess that would put you off?!

Got a Truvative (can't remember the model) chainset in black and very good condition with a black Salsa 32T SS ring if thats of interest ? Can put a pic up later.

Back