Not "proper" Raleigh JT Sig build but ...

Still lovin the ride ... Great weather this past weekend

6206f027.jpg

Went for a nice, long, technical ride today.

Swapped some Grafton Speed Controllers onto the front and SPD 737 pedals, Mud Dawg rear/Cousin front tires, King cages, proper bar, stem.and bar ends.

I have a set Ringle skewers and the Grafton Mag lites that will find there way on (as soon as I either find or have made some spring cups for the Mags). Mag 20s to be fitted while I look for a Manitou 1 (already have a crown with a threaded 1 1/8" steerer for it).

QUESTION: I have a set of 4 perfect Grafton Speed Controllers in black - the type with the "L" pad holder and Dia Compe screw-on pad studs. Put these on front& rear or keep these silvers for the rear and the put the Mag Lites on front whenI find/make spring cups?[/b]

Attachments

• Ral JT8.jpg
    Ral JT8.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 524
  • Ral JT6.jpg
    Ral JT6.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Ral JT4.jpg
    Ral JT4.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 524
  • Ral JT3.jpg
    Ral JT3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 524
  • 728 Ral JT 1.jpg
    728 Ral JT 1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 524
39 hours after starting my day, I had but a short time of riding light left.

The battle between the couch and a beer vs. mosquitoes, 90 percent humidity/86 degrees temperature and suiting up ...
Was won by the latter.

iPhone POS propped up on a storm-shattered log, a few shots snapped and an exhilarating ride on this fabulous bike then it was too dark for me to see, but no problem for the Mosquitos.

Oh well, terrible storms coming so the next few days rides will likely be relegated to something else ... Or not.

9ae110e5.jpg

bee41985.jpg

ad0c5f00.jpg

Back