ODDS AND SODS.........

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alrighty,

Shifting some bits:

-1" Cane creek ahead cap and star nut - brand new.
-1" to 1 1/8" ahead convertor. Use that 1 1/8" ahead stem with your old school 1" favourites - brand new.
-1 x pack of adhesive/cable tied cable guides. Ideal for that retro frame that needs extra/repositioned guides - brand new.
-4 x Black anodised water bottle boss bolts - brand new.
-5 x SRP titanium chainring bolts - brand new.
-Black Ringle skewers, front and rear - as advertised on earlier post
-Syncros flat bars in black, 560mm wide, just over 100g in weight - excellent
-Full set of black Suntour XC Pro cantilevers (Self energising rear) - brand new.
-Tange switchblades, 196mm 1" steerer, unthreaded - excellent. As advertised in earlier post.
-Black rear mech break away bolt - brand new.
-Black SRP crank bolts - brand new.

See images of all above here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/darldez1

Contact me if you are interested in any of the above and we'll thrash out a deal :D

Rascal

Odd question... But are you selling the grips off the Rascal? I take it that the bike that is being parted? If so..... would be interested :oops:

Are these outer ring bolts (5 x SRP titanium chainring bolts - brand new) and if so how much:?:

also

Is this black (1" to 1 1/8" ahead convertor. Use that 1 1/8" ahead stem with your old school 1" favourites - brand new.) and if so how much:?:

many thanks

Odds and sods...

Kingroon,

Keeping grips I'm afraid, but they are still readily available - I bought mine off flea bay.

Rascal

Odds and sods

Kase,

Loads of interest for these so far.
Paid Jez £16 posted, so if you can match that and the others dont get back to me, they are all yours :D

Rescal

Odds and sods

Issac,

Yep the SRP's are outer ring bolts - make me an offer.
Not quite sure what you are asking about convertor - its basically a shim to allow you to use your 1 1/8" ahead stems with 1" steerers. If this is what you are after call it £1.50 posted.

Rascal

Odds and sods.......

**ADDITION**

- Onza Chill pills, black - brand new in box - COOL!! :cool: Make me an offer.

Rascal

ODDS AND SODS..............

Alrighty,

Last chance before putting up on flea bay at the beginning of the week - go on don't be shy...

-Onza chill pills, black - brand new in box.
-1" Cane creek ahead cap and star nut - brand new.
-1" to 1 1/8" ahead convertor. Use that 1 1/8" ahead stem with your old school 1" favourites - brand new.
-1 x pack of adhesive/cable tied cable guides. Ideal for that retro frame that needs extra/repositioned guides - brand new.
-Black Ringle skewers, front and rear - as advertised on earlier post
-Full set of black Suntour XC Pro cantilevers (Self energising rear) - brand new.
-Tange switchblades, 196mm 1" steerer, unthreaded - excellent. As advertised in earlier post.
-Black SRP crank bolts - brand new.

See images of all above here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/darldez1

Contact me if you are interested in any of the above and we'll thrash out a deal :D

Rascal

Back