BOTM August: British Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saracen Kili Comp 96

sidefinal2.jpg

kiliout.jpg

Build thread here

biglev":321x0deo said:
nice kili. great use of green bling! i forgot those came with the better striaght fork option.

thanks :D There are not many sets of the forks about. I have a set on my 853 kili but they are not as nice as the 95/96 forks.

Can I enter Dave? It has already won BOTM before with Wadsy but my build is a lot different....

4d6bbdf9.jpg

fdafd5bd.jpg

Might get some better pics though....

and there's me worrying V12's would be innapropriate on my Karma Singlespeed City Rat CinderCone :LOL:

G

About 99% of my bikes are built in the UK so...

Attachments

• harry quinn.jpg
    harry quinn.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1,166
  • more HQ.jpg
    more HQ.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,143
legrandefromage- that magic quinn. lovely stuff.

I guess that hardest thing for you is to choose which britsh beasty to put forward. What were the other options as you Overbury has already had a win?

biglev":1hsxlg3g said:
legrandefromage- that magic quinn. lovely stuff.

I guess that hardest thing for you is to choose which britsh beasty to put forward. What were the other options as you Overbury has already had a win?

I can enter any as its a 'special' month but the HQ has never been entered as its never really been finished.

Its a bit understated compared to more well know brands but as others have pointed out, the builders at HQ were very competent and went on to be the very brand names now coveted...

And... There is a rumour that the Greeny may have a link to Cleland... Maybe.

biglev":1kihoe71 said:

Actually, the real reason is that all the others are trapped in the shed :LOL:

harry_quinn_120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back