Sorted Judy XLC topping out need some advice what to do

Ok mate really sorry for doing your head in mate al have a go if a get stuck i will say

And oh by the way mate Thanks
Your the only one that has stuck with it say cheers for that

Marc

it would go in from where it was when at the bottom of the fork..so adjuster side................did the top have a clear plastic stopper in it held in with an allen bolt ?

No mate a white plastic stopper and there just push fit i guess when there all in there they go together well

Cheers mate will get oil tmw and al see how a go

BIG THANKS MATE

ok that needs to go back in tight.............where did the other small pointy rod come from ? or am i seeing double in your vid..................the bigger one from the damper cart side.so where did the little one come from ?

A Bit like this mate inside stanchion, a take it i fill up the stanchion with oil or maybe not isit just grease the springs
And i know i fill up the lowers upside down when stanchions are in

cheers
Marc

No mate seeing double just one pointy thing on the cartridge side which came from inside the tube top pic

Attachments

• IMG_20120807_211356.jpg
    IMG_20120807_211356.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_20120807_205015.jpg
    IMG_20120807_205015.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 331
Revision

I must not know my own strength i must of pulled this out of the bottom of cartridge side and it does go back in

Attachments

• IMG_20120807_212240.jpg
    IMG_20120807_212240.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 325
where the pointy rod came out, thats where the 5wt goes...........just a bit of grease on the springs so they don't scrape theinside of the tubes when compressing/releasing.

take your time filling the cartridge then when full and pumped most air out, put pointy rod back it tight, make sure hand adjuster for rebound is turning freely before assembling forks.

Back